Successful manufacturing businesses depend on trusted relationships with suppliers. The efficiency of manufacturing business operations relies on access to industrial equipment and other vital supplies to meet production goals.
When manufacturing businesses need complicated or highly technical equipment, small parts, or tools, they want a provider that understands the industry and the products they sell. In addition, the supplier should respect their role in whether a business can maintain consistent operations.
To meet the high standards of our customers, DXP Enterprises is dedicated to providing consistent, prompt responses that ensure our customers’ businesses can continue functioning as they should.
We have access to the most trusted brands to ensure that our customers get high-quality industrial supplies they can rely on. Here are some examples of the products we supply:
Fasteners are used by hundreds of industries and are vital to the efficiency and safety of their manufacturing processes. Here are a few examples of the many types of fasteners that are in high demand by certain industries:
- Aerospace Applications – Fasteners must be made from lightweight, superior materials such as titanium, alloy A286, or Inconel 718.
- Automotive Industry – Requires high-strength, fatigue-resistant carbon steel or stainless-steel fasteners.
- Food and Beverage Industry – Requires stainless steel fasteners that are highly resistant to corrosion, including crevice corrosion and stress corrosion.
- Shipbuilding Industry – Requires marine grade fasteners that resist corrosion, pitting, and cavitation in the harsh environment of seawater and salty air.
- Power Industry – Requirements include high corrosion resistance, valued strength, durability, and high fatigue strength.
Abrasives are used by many companies to aid in sanding, buffing, grinding, or polishing products to their completed state. Different types of abrasive materials include:
- Bonded – These abrasives are generally contained in a matrix such as resin, rubber, or clay and shaped into blocks or wheels. They have different grit densities for various uses.
- Coated – The most commonly used coated abrasive is sandpaper. Resin is used to bond the abrasive material to a paper or metal backing. These products come in a variety of shapes and grit densities.
- MIG welding – Gas metal arc welding (GMAW)
- TIG welding – Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW)
- Stick welding – Shielded metal arc (SMAW)
- Flux-cored welding (FCAW)
Welding supplies consist of a wide array of equipment, chemicals, gas apparatus, safety gear, and various fittings and hand tools used in the process.
Pipe fittings and valves connect one section of pipe to another to extend the length, change the direction of flow, or modify flow volume. They come in hundreds of materials and configurations.
Thousands of companies use various janitorial products and accessories that aid in storage, material handling, waste containment, cleaning, or other tasks. For example:
- Bags and containers
- Automated floor cleaners
- Vacuum cleaners
- Polishing and waxing machines
- Manual cleaning products
- Caddies, dustpans
- Janitorial carts
- Mop wringers
- Tool holders
- Wipers and rags
- Paper products
- Floor machine pads
Most businesses use janitorial equipment daily, and they want a supplier they can rely on to meet their needs promptly. DXP supplies the high-quality equipment and products they rely on to keep their facility clean and sanitary.
Power tools are widely used in almost any industry. They consist of electric drills, saws, grinders, sanders, lathes, planers, and compressors. The tools require a range of small parts and accessories. DXP provides power tools from trusted, well-established manufacturers to ensure safety and reliability.
The list of electrical supplies produced by industry manufacturers and other businesses is exhaustive. Some of the electrical parts and equipment production lines require include fittings, cords, batteries, cable ties, ballasts, dimmers, and sensors.
As a supplier of industrial materials, DXP recognizes the importance of the role we play in a company’s efficient operation. Providing quality supplies when they’re needed is a priority at DXP. It’s what makes us your best choice for keeping your business running smoothly.