DXP has the flexibility to work with customer IT to develop the most efficient supply chain processes and ability to create appropriate interfaces. Typically, DXP will develop a paperless order-to-pay process with reporting to be electronically generated and delivered via email.
As an option, customers may utilize DXP’s proprietary Chase CMMS as a front-end management system for automated electronic material requisitions. Chase is a web-based platform so customers are able to access it anywhere with an internet connection.
- Electronic requisition process
- Approval hierarchy
- G/L, Cost Center tracking
- Complete audit trails
- Web-based reporting
As a CMMS, Chase also has modules for work orders, PM’s and asset/equipment management.
- Electronic requisition process with approval hierarchy
- CMMS capabilities allowing for:
- Preventive maintenance
- Work orders
- Asset/equipment management
- Tooling calibration and reshape management
- kitting / staging
- Tracking for warranties / repairs / tool room
- Comprehensive maintenance operator training
- On- demand customer access to reporting
- Web -based platform
- Server management and database backup
- Intuitive and easy to learn
Chase CMMS – DXP’s proprietary inventory, procurement, and CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) package can be utilized as the front-end management system.
DXP offers Chase CMMS capabilities to our customer’s maintenance departments facilitating a single point for PM, work-order, and asset/equipment management. This will link stores and maintenance into a single system driving efficiencies and increased parts availability and management.
- CMMS capabilities allowing for PM, work-order, and asset/equipment management
- Transfer of legacy customer data (if exportable to Excel)
- Customer ownership of the data within Chase
- Web-based platform (accessed through existing customer hardware)
- Electronic requisition process with approval hierarchy (auto PO generation)
- Web-based reporting for customer driven on-demand access
- G/L cost center info tracking with complete audit trails
- DXP-Chase server management and database backup
Reporting in CHASE – Each module and screen has specific reports available that apply to that screen including 250+ standard reports, audit trails, and specific data for individual records. The reports are exportable to MicroSoft and other third-party software. Reporting in Chase uses Crystal Report Writer.
Management of MRO storeroom materials
Robust capabilities for procurement
Maintains equipment related information
- Work Order / Work Queue / Dispatch
Primary work order management tool
- Preventive Maintenance
Automated plant-wide PM program
Vender, contractor, and manufacturer info
- System Administration
Central point of setup & administration