– Your Pump Wants to Talk to You™
PROACTIVE HEALTH MONITORING FOR ROTATING EQUIPMENT
- Vibration and temperature monitoring and trending
- Cloud platform with configurable alert thresholds
- Data visualization and storage for Temperature, RMS Vibration and Fast Fourier Transform (FFT)
- Low-cost solution available for new and existing rotating equipment
- Battery powered with 1 year rated life after which batteries can be replaced easily
- Class 1 Division 1 certified for hazardous locations (pending)
- Communication within the United States using the Verizon, AT&T, or T-Mobile networks
- Cellular communications in 107 different countries
Predict-Plus samples for data and threshold violations automatically
Overall RMS vibration alerts can be used to indicate a fault condition and FFT harmonic data can be used to diagnose the issue.
Temperature is monitored via an integrated thermocouple to detect improper run conditions and failure modes.
The Predict-Cloud is your equipment dashboard complete with proactive alerts and historic data trends, and reports to keep you informed of your assets.
Predict-Plus + Predict Cloud
The Predict-Cloud is your powerful equipment monitoring dashboard. By utilizing historic data trends and proactive threshold alerts, you can check on your assets at any time from your web browser or the Predict-Cloud mobile app. The Predict-Cloud enables you to be proactive regarding your equipment maintenance and avoid unnecessary downtime.
- Footprint: 2” x 4.5” included threaded stud
- Battery Voltage (3 AA): 4.5VDC
- Mountable via integrated 1/4″ NPT tap or with 1/4″ x 20 tapped hole.
- Tri-axial vibration monitoring IPS
- Temperature monitoring ±5°F
- Real-time RPM calculation
- Real-Time Axial, Vertical, and Horizontal RMS
- Real-Time Axial, Vertical, and Horizontal FFT
- Operational time monitoring
- RMS threshold cross alert
- FFT frequency threshold cross alert
- Operational time threshold cross alert
- Temperature threshold cross alert
- Low battery alert
- Run hours alert
- Within the US, the device can communicate over AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon 4G LTE depending on optimal service in the area.
- Global chipset for communication in 107 countries without additional communications hardware.
- Battery (Low Power): 3 AA; Up to 4 samples per hour and 2 cloud upload times per day
- Battery Life: 1 year in temperatures -40°F to +140°F
- Batteries must be changed in an area free of ignitable concentrations
- Internet Browser; Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari
- Mobile App: Predict-Cloud on iOS and Android
- Class I, Division I certified
- IP66/NEMA 4X rated enclosure
- RoHS Compliant
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to +158°F
- Relative Humidity: 90%
- Water & Dust Spray Resistant (IP66)
Predict-Plus is a proactive rotating equipment health monitoring tool. By monitoring the tri-axial vibration and temperature of the equipment, Predict-Plus gives insight into equipment health and performance. As such, the device can be used on all manner of rotating equipment such as pumps, motors, gearboxes, bearing housings, etc.
Predict-Plus monitors and logs the vibration and operating temperature of your rotating equipment. The ability to trend this data over time and trigger alerts can show early indication of premature failure under the current operating conditions. This early warning allows for proactive maintenance to be performed, avoiding future equipment failure and costly downtime.
This system does not typically require any IT involvement. Because Predict-Plus transmits data direly to the Predict-Cloud via a cellular network, there is no need to access the internal data infrastructure.
Predict-Plus is fully cellular and does not require any data wiring. This system is truly wireless and plug-and-play.
Yes, Predict-Plus is Class 1, Division 1 hazardous location rated.
Predict-Plus monitors vibration and temperature in continuous intervals. These intervals are adjustable, but the standard setting is to poll every 5 minutes and plot a data point every 15 minutes. This allows for frequent threshold checks without cluttering the trend graphs.
Predict-Plus sends data to the cloud automatically twice per day to conserve battery life. If the device detects an alert, however, it will automatically upload its data log to allow the user to perform analysis.
Predict-Plus is mounted via the ¼” NPT tap on the base. If a ¼” NPT hole is not available, but a straight threaded hole is, the threaded base has a blind hole that will accept a ¼” x 20 thread. A ¼ x 20 converter thread can be used to mount to the existing straight thread hole.
Predict-Plus can be installed with minimal training and all data is available in the Predict-Cloud through your web browser or the mobile app. Information on how to install Predict-Plus and access the Predict-Cloud is available in the Quick Start Guide.
- From your computer’s internet browser or our mobile app on iOS and Android.
- predict-cloud.com is not supported on Internet Explorer. Please use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
Yes, data is stored in the Predict-Cloud indefinitely and can also be exported in Excel format.
The device itself has a cache memory of that will hold two and a half weeks’ worth of samples under the default configuration. When Predict-Plus uploads to the Predict-Cloud, the cache memory is emptied.
Communication takes place with an encrypted cellular connection using a proprietary protocol that is only allowed through the Predict-Cloud firewall. The Predict-Cloud is protected hosted on Amazon Web Services and protected by the host security. All users must have a unique username and password to access their devices.
No, as long as Predict-Plus has cellular reception, there are no range limitations.
Yes, it is has an IP66/NEMA 4X enclosure which is resistant to high force dust and water spray.
Predict-Plus is low maintenance with a one year battery life using 3 AA batteries under standard device settings. Batteries can be easily changes by field personnel. All firmware updates are conducted over the air automatically.
Yes, an alert will be triggered when the battery voltage is low indicating the need for a battery replacement.
Yes, alerts can be set in the Predict-Cloud for RMS, temperature, and machine run hours. Each alert allows you to select which users will receive notifications as well as configure up to two levels of alert escalation.
Scheduled reports can be set up in the Predict-Cloud, limiting the need to log in to view data.
No, there are no user limits within the Predict-Cloud. Anyone in your organization needing access can and should have their own unique user account.
For more information on the Predict-Plus – Remote Pump Monitoring System, contact your local DXP sales branch or DXP sales professional.