– Your Pump Wants to Talk to You™
PROACTIVE HEALTH MONITORING FOR ROTATING EQUIPMENT
- Vibration and temperature monitoring and trending
- Cloud platform with configurable alert thresholds
- Data visualization and storage for Temperature, RMS Vibration and Fast Fourier Transform (FFT)
- Low-cost solution available for new and existing rotating equipment
- Battery powered with 1 year rated life after which batteries can be replaced easily
- Class 1 Division 1 certified for hazardous locations (pending)
- Communication within the United States using the Verizon, AT&T, or T-Mobile networks
- Cellular communications in 107 different countries
Predict-Plus samples for data and threshold violations automatically
Overall RMS vibration alerts can be used to indicate a fault condition and FFT harmonic data can be used to diagnose the issue.
Temperature is monitored via an integrated thermocouple to detect improper run conditions and failure modes.
The Predict-Cloud is your equipment dashboard complete with proactive alerts and historic data trends, and reports to keep you informed of your assets.
Predict-Plus + Predict Cloud
The Predict-Cloud is your powerful equipment monitoring dashboard. By utilizing historic data trends and proactive threshold alerts, you can check on your assets at any time from your web browser or the Predict-Cloud mobile app. The Predict-Cloud enables you to be proactive regarding your equipment maintenance and avoid unnecessary downtime.
- Footprint: 2” x 4.5” included threaded stud
- Battery Voltage (3 AA): 4.5VDC
- Mountable via integrated 1/4″ NPT tap or with 1/4″ x 20 tapped hole.
- Tri-axial vibration monitoring IPS
- Temperature monitoring ±5°F
- Real-time RPM calculation
- Real-Time Axial, Vertical, and Horizontal RMS
- Real-Time Axial, Vertical, and Horizontal FFT
- Operational time monitoring
- RMS threshold cross alert
- FFT frequency threshold cross alert
- Operational time threshold cross alert
- Temperature threshold cross alert
- Low battery alert
- Run hours alert
- Within the US, the device can communicate over AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon 4G LTE depending on optimal service in the area.
- Global chipset for communication in 107 countries without additional communications hardware.
- Battery (Low Power): 3 AA; Up to 4 samples per hour and 2 cloud upload times per day
- Battery Life: 1 year in temperatures -40°F to +140°F
- Batteries must be changed in an area free of ignitable concentrations
- Internet Browser; Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari
- Mobile App: Predict-Cloud on iOS and Android
- Class I, Division I certified
- IP66/NEMA 4X rated enclosure
- RoHS Compliant
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to +158°F
- Relative Humidity: 90%
- Water & Dust Spray Resistant (IP66)
For more information on the Predict-Plus – Remote Pump Monitoring System, contact your local DXP sales branch or DXP sales professional.