PROACTIVE PUMP HEALTH MONITORING
- 24/7 online vibration and temperature monitoring device
- Automatic device registration on the cloud via cellular interface
- Proactive alerts from the Predict-Cloud
- Long term storage of trend data including Fast Fourier Transform (FFT)
- Affordable & available as a standard option on all PumpWorks Industrial products
- Externally powered (no batteries)
|Predict-PlusⓇ||Goulds iAlert 2™||Flowserve Beacon™|
|PROACTIVE ALARMS Standard||YES||NO||NO|
|Hardwired to Eliminate Unreliable Batteries||YES||NO||NO|
|Long Term Data Storage in the Cloud||YES||NO||NO|
|Expected Device Life||5+ years||3 years max.||4 years max.|
Predict-Plus is CONTINUOUSLY monitoring and logging your pump health.
Self-Calibrating Tri-Axial Accelerometer and overall FFT and time waveforms.
Integrated thrust bearing temperature monitoring.
Store and analyze unlimited data on each Predict-Plus enabled device. Securely access anywhere, anytime via internet connected device.
Predict Plus + Predict Cloud
A new product from DXP that continuously monitors vibration in all three axis plus temperature and remotely sends the data to the cloud so proactive action can be taken by the customer to protect the rotating equipment.
Predict-Cloud is a powerful tool in attaining the goal of reducing maintenance spending and increasing MTBR (Mean Time Between Repairs). By proactively identifying detrimental system conditions prior to catastrophic machine failure.
- Built-in data logger
- MODBUS RS485 input / output
- Periodic data push to Machine Saver Web Portal
- SMS text message and e-mail notification for alarms
- LTE Modem
- Dual antennas for all LTE frequencies
- 3G HSPA+ fallback
- FCC Approved radio
- Dual RS485 (One master and one slave)
- Dual RS232
- Two high current digital outputs for driving remote relays
- Status LED’s: Red, Yellow, Green
- Real-Time Clock with super-capacitor backup
- Current limited, regulated 12VDC for VTB sensor power (6 typical)
- Option to power over 250 VTB sensors on a single bus
- Operating Voltage: 9 to 30VDC (standard)
- 90VAC to 240VAC (optional)
- Less than 1 Watt power consumption
- Protected against ElectrostaticDischarge (ESD) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI)
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F)
- Weatherproof NEMA4X (IP65) polycarbonate enclosure
- 140 mm × 105 mm × 65 mm (5.5”X4.3”X2.6”)
NEMA-4X, IP65, CSA, CUL CL I DIV 2 GRPS A-D (DIV 1 OPTIONAL)
Single or Multiple Points
Remote Monitor & Analysis